I am glad that you are a part of our family, and that you are here to remind us of what should not be forgotten. Sometimes humans get so busy, and we forget about simple things that bring a smile into our days and into our lives. You are always happy to remind us that it is a good idea to:
- Keep an eye on members of your pack when you are out and about;
- When you haven’t seen those members of your pack for a long while or a little while, be sure to greet them like you haven’t seen them for a very long time;
- Show your pack how much you love them;
- Try to make friends wherever you are;
- Spend time outdoors and appreciate the beauty of the day;
- Learn new things;
- Make time to play;
- Run as fast as you can when you can;
- Do silly things that make humans laugh;
- Stretch out your muscles;
- Enjoy getting your back scratched; and
- Be thankful for our food and our home.
Thanks for not letting us forget!
Check out A Letter to My Dog. You can post a letter to your dog on this site, and it will be considered for publication in a book.
This post is part of the Saturday morning blog hop. To link up, click here.